The LG® 5231JA2002A, LT500P replacement refrigerator water filter fits in side by side LG® refrigerators and replaces part number 5231JA2002A for model 5231JA2002A-S. This refrigerator filter will also replace the Kenmore ADQ72910902. The LT500P filter reduces bad taste and odor as well as chlorine, dirt, rust and other particles. This Replacement LG® refrigerator filter also helps reduce lime scale buildup and offers added protection for your ice maker.
This Replacement LG® 5231JA2002A water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of:
- Chlorine Class III
LG® LT500P 5231JA2002A Refrigerator Water Filters specifications:
- Part number LT500P
- Replace filter every 6 months
- Replaces the 5231JA2002A filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, dirt, rust, and other particulates
You should replace your water filters every six months or if your water has a bad taste or odor. This refrigerator filter is also known as the LG® LT500.
The replacement LG® LT500P by Water Sentinel replaces the following refrigerator water filters:
- Kenmore 9890, 46-9890, ADQ72910902
- GEN11042FR-08, LT500P, WF290, 04609890000, 09890, 4609890000, 469890, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, EFF-6005A, GEN11042F-08, PS2487038, SGF-LA22, WF-290, WSL-1
|Filter Longevity||6 Months|
|Number of Filters in Case||No|