Bryant's FNCCAB mechanical air filtration system helps reduce the effects of airborne pollutants by trapping particles as small as .3 microns. It's much more effective than a furnace filter and even easier to maintain. Just pull out the cartridge-type filter and push in a new one--no monthly cleanings or maintenance necessary. The FNCCAB mechanical air filtration system can help your entire system operate more efficiently by reducing dirt and dust build-up on the system's components. This means lower utility bills. By keeping your system clean, this air cleaner promotes the long-term reliability and peak performance of every component in your heating & cooling system season after season. Features: Removes atmospheric and household dust, coal and insecticide dust, mites, pollen, tobacco smoke, cooking smoke, grease, mold, fungi and more down to 0.3 micron. More effective than a furnace filter and easier to maintain OEM Factory Original Rated MERV 8
- 20" x 20" x 5" (nominal size) Bryant / Carrier whole house media filter.
- Actual size (H) 19 1/8" x (W) 19 7/8" x (D) 4 1/4".
- Original box type design.
- Keep your house and lungs away from danger. Removes atmospheric and household dust, coal and insecticide dust, mites, pollen, tobacco smoke, cooking smoke, grease, mold, fungi and more down to 0.3 micron.
- Each filter is individually bagged and lasts up to 6 months
- MERV 8, 11, or 13 rating
|Number of Filters in Case||4|