The 3M Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction filters provide an easy way to help reduce the airborne allergens in homes. The filter captures large airborne allergens like household dust, pollen and mold spores. It also manages to trap microscopic allergens like pet dander, smoke, smog, bacteria and particles that can carry viruses.
- MPR 1250 Performance Rating
- Meets the American Lung Association Health House Indoor Air Quality Guidelines.
- Captures 90% of large allergens - like mold spores and pet dander - from the air passing through the filter. Microscopic allergens like dust, smoke and smog particles. Bacteria and particles that can carry viruses.
- 25% more efficient than the Filtrete Micro Allergen Filter.
- 15% better airflow then the Filtrete Micro Allergen Filter.
- Up to 3 months of filtering performance.
- No unnecessary antimicrobial chemicals added. Filtrete filtering material will not support the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew or fungi in normal use
|Number of Filters in Case||4|