BROWSE FILTER BY SIZE
Commercial Air Filters
- Heat sealed construction
- Tackified, progressive density media
- More filter face area exposed to airflow
- No need for retainer fasteners as required with some pleat designs
- No deterioration or warping in high humidity or moisture conditions
- Available in MERV 13/ 14 rated per ASHRAE test standard 52.2 and exceeds the LEED standard.
- Lower Pressure drop than competitors means lower energy costs.
- Available in 6" and 12" with and without header.
- Outperforms ASHRAE boxes, traditional rigid filters, and Vcells.