3-Ply Polyester Ring Panel Filters - Galvanized Wire Frame 3-Ply Polyester Ring Panel filters incorporate three distinct filter layers permanently heat-sealed around the edges.
- Up to three times the capacity and service life of other panel filters
- Longer service life means lower operating costs
- Self-gasketing perimeter assures leak-proof performance
- Media is non-allergenic, unaffected by moisture, humidity, and most corrosive chemicals
- Will not support growth of fungus or bacteria
- Replaces pleats and fiberglass disposables
- A wide range of standard and custom sizes
Media layers are graduated density - the air entering layer is 1” tackified poly andhas larger, more open fibers for good dust loading, plus an anti-microbial agent.The air exit layer is 1/2” needled poly with smaller, tighter woven fibers for highefficiency.Heavy gauge galvanized internal support wire assures stability under high airvelocity and heavy dirt loading.Media overlap around all edges provides an air-tight seal to prevent dust bypass.Center seal pattern holds the polyester layers together to prevent sagging andfluttering.A non-migrating tackifier applied to the back of the air entering side of eachpanel acts as a final layer of defense by trapping and holding dust.
|Number of Filters in Case||24|